[Mauiusers] Reg Maui and torque integration

Preethi Chockalingam cpreethi86 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 26 07:35:01 MDT 2007

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate maui and torque.
While running the configure script I have an error as stated.

[root at academylab2 maui-3.2.6p17]#  ./configure --with-pbs=$TORQUECFG --with-spooldir=$MAUIDIR
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
configure: error: can't find pbs-config or libpbs.a
[root at academylab2 maui-3.2.6p17]#

pbs-config file is available. The libpbs.a file is nto found. I have no idea as how to go about it. Can any one help me on this??

Thanks in advance,
Preethi