[Mauiusers] Re: [torqueusers] Suspend instead kill

Jacques Foury Jacques.Foury at math.u-bordeaux1.fr
Fri Oct 26 08:48:05 MDT 2007

Albert Shih a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> I using Torque with Maui. What's I want is when a user use more proc/mem he
> specified in pbs file the job is...suspend.
>
> I've put in my maui.cfg
>
>         RESOURCELIMITPOLICY ALWAYS:SUSPEND:PROC:MEM
>
> but the job is never suspend it's just killed....and that's not good
> for me.

what's strange is that we do use this feature here, and it works
perfectly, the jobs are suspended !

Can you tell us your linux version, your maui version and the way you
installed your torque/maui software (from sources, from a package...) ?

I forward this to maui list.

--

Jacques Foury
Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux