AW: [Mauiusers] nodecfg speed

Schulz, Henrik h.schulz at
Tue Oct 23 05:11:12 MDT 2007

I know:

"The SPEED specification must be in the range of 0.01 to 100.0"

But what about the number of digits after the decimal point? Can I configure 1.07 or do I have to use 1.1?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: rishi pathak [mailto:mailmaverick666 at]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2007 13:06
An: Schulz, Henrik
Cc: mauiusers at
Betreff: Re: [Mauiusers] nodecfg speed

See this

On 10/23/07, Schulz, Henrik <h.schulz at> wrote:

Dear all,

Maui seems to ignore the second digit after decimal point in nodecfg speed attribute:

NODECFG[node1] SPEED=1.07

has the same behavior as

NODECFG[node1] SPEED=1.0

Is it intended that Maui only accepts one digit after decimal point?

mauiusers mailing list
mauiusers at

Rishi Pathak
National PARAM Supercomputing Facility
Center for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC)
Pune University Campus,Ganesh Khind Road