[Mauiusers] showstart command

Douglas Wightman wightman at clusterresources.com
Thu Nov 29 13:09:27 MST 2007

The showstart command will show the starttime of the specified job *IF*
it were the next job to run.  You are correct that this does not take
into account other idle jobs and the order of the idle queue.

If you're interested, Moab has 3 options for showstart:

normal (same that you get with Maui)
priority (this is what you are asking for, showstart examines the job in
relation to other jobs in priority order)
historical (based on the size and duration of the job)

- Douglas