[Mauiusers] Maui ignores FLAGS in CLASSCFG

Jan Ploski Jan.Ploski at offis.de
Wed Nov 21 10:40:37 MST 2007

Hello,

I have added the following line to my Maui config:

CLASSCFG[test] FLAGS=ADVRES:test.0.0

in hope that it would make jobs submitted to queue 'test' always use a
standing reservation (which has a BYNAME attribute). However, the
submitted jobs don't receive this flag (checkjob shows that the only flag
on the job is RESTARTABLE). In fact, the FLAGS parameter seems to be
ignored completely (I also tried with FLAGS=PREEMPTEE, FLAGS=DEDICATED).
The configuration line with CLASSCFG[test] is not ignored because it works
when I set PRIORITY=10000, for example. The log file does not reveal any
shocking information.

I can force the flag to be set using qsub -W x:FLAGS:ADVRES:test.0.0, but
I would like the queue to create this attribute automatically. Any ideas?

Best regards,
Jan Ploski