[Mauiusers] maui down after a job delivery./opensuse9.1

Tsutomu Kawatsu tsutomu.kawatsu at gmail.com
Wed May 16 02:52:45 MDT 2007

Hi
I am setting torque and maui on an old cluster with opensuse 9.1.
I have run torque and maui on another cluster with opensuse10.2 and it
works well.
However, on the opensuse 9.1, maui server comes down after delivering
each job.
The delivered job runs as normal. Files in maui/stats/ are empty except
column descriptions.

I wondered that this is because of OS version or any other reason and
how I can solve.
I use torque 2.1.6 and maui 3.2.6p18 for both cluster.
maui.cfg is common for both systems.
The 9.1 cluster is constructed with pentium4(641) head and opteron nodes.
The 10.2 cluster has all opteron nodes.

Tsutomu