[Mauiusers] Resources problem : cannot select job 62 for partition DEFAULT (job hold active)

Daniel Boone daniel.boone at kahosl.be
Wed May 16 00:50:02 MDT 2007

Because I forgot to sent this mail to the mailing list, I'm forwarding
every mail regarding this issue

Also try in your job script file
PBS -l pvmem=<amount of virtual memory>

On 5/15/07, *rishi pathak* <mailmaverick666 at gmail.com
<mailto:mailmaverick666 at gmail.com>> wrote:

    I did not see any specific queue in th submit script
    have you specified the following for the queue you are using

    resources_default.mem #available ram
    resources_default.pvmem #virtual memory

    On 5/15/07, *Daniel Boone* <daniel.boone at kahosl.be