[Mauiusers] Re: maui-3.2.6p18 + torque-2.1.6: segfault on Maui

Ramon Bastiaans bastiaans at sara.nl
Tue Mar 27 08:29:08 MDT 2007

Any word on this? It's been over a month now..

- Ramon.

--
ing. R. Bastiaans

Systems Programmer / High Performance Computing & Visualisation /
SARA                 Computing and Networking Services
Kruislaan 415        PO Box 194613
1098 SJ Amsterdam    1090 GP Amsterdam
---
There are really only three types of people:

   Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen
   and those who say, "What happened?"