[Mauiusers] multiple resource managers not working due to static variables

Toni L. Harbaugh-Blackford [Contr] harbaugh at abcc.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Jan 31 04:20:00 MST 2007

Hi-

Maui does not handle more than two resource managers due to
some static varible declarations in MPBSI.c, which appear to
be left over from a pre- multiple resource manager version.

In MPBSInitialize(), the static variable InitialAttempt needs to be
indexed per resource manager, and the same is true for the variables
QL and UpdateIteration in MPBSLoadQueueInfo().

I have a patch for this, and I've tried to send it to the list but
the messages don't get through.  Is there some means other than
through the mailing list by which I can provide the patch?

Thanks,
Toni

Toni Harbaugh-Blackford                   harbaugh at abcc.ncifcrf.gov
System Administrator
Advanced Biomedical Computing Center (ABCC)
National Cancer Institute
Contractor - SAIC/Frederick