[Mauiusers] Cluster Resources Online Traning Session

Nick Ihli nick.ihli at clusterresources.com
Thu Jan 18 09:43:14 MST 2007

In our December Newsletter, Cluster Resources announced Online training
sessions that would be held on February 23 and 26. These training
sessions have now been reschedule to March 23 and 26. The training will
consist of six one-hour classes repeated two days. Thirty slots are
available each day for the training. If you would like to receive an
invitation to
the training, e-mail jennat at clusterresources.com. Customers and partners
will be given first priority and other slots will be filled as space allows.

During this time we will also host a training session at our Provo, UT
headquarters. If you are able to travel to this location, you can meet
face-to-face with the Cluster Resources' developers, have your questions
answered, and learn more about how to better utilize and configure Moab.
If you are interested in attending our on-site training, please let us know.

Training recordings will be posted on line after the live training
session. To view last year’s training session, go to
www.clusterresources.com/techtraining.