[Mauiusers] Re: maui-3.2.6p18 + torque-2.1.6: segfault on Maui

Erich Focht efocht at hpce.nec.com
Tue Feb 6 12:10:13 MST 2007

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 01:01, Josh Butikofer wrote:

> We have not yet released an official patch 19 because we received reports
> that have led us to believe that there may be other segmentation faults/bugs
> lurking in patch 19 snapshots. Threads such as "maui crashes with segv" and
> "maui daemon constantly dies" describe known issues that still need to be
> resolved--or at least need confirmation that they no longer exist in patch
> 19 snapshots. Some postings (such as "maui crashes with segv") have already
> verified that patch 19 snapshots contain bugs and we are doing our best to
> resolve them.

okay, okay, if you think you still have a similar issue, I understand your
position. We're in the process to test the latest p19 snapshot. I'll report
back if we get any issues with that. I had the impression that you actually
fixed all reported bugs... Too optimistic, I guess.

Thanks,
best regards,
Erich