[Mauiusers] configuring disk space

Kevin Van Workum vanw at tticluster.com
Mon Feb 5 16:06:11 MST 2007

Dave,

Yes, that is what I want. Thanks.

Also, if TORQUE is trying to set the file ulimit, then the following
in pbs_mom.8 is rather misleading and should probably be updated.

       size[fs=<FS>]
              Specifies  that  the  available and configured disk space in the
              <FS> filesystem is to be reported to the pbs_server  and  sched-
              uler.   NOTE:  To request disk space on a per job basis, specify
              the file resource as in 'qsub -l nodes=1,file=1000kb'  For exam-
              ple,   the   available   and   configured   disk  space  in  the
              /localscratch filesystem will be reported:

              size[fs=/localscratch]

Kevin

Kevin Van Workum, Ph.D.
Vice President