[Mauiusers] configuring disk space

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Mon Feb 5 14:22:01 MST 2007

Kevin,

  I think you can indicate the amount of diskspace available using the
TORQUE 'file' option in mom config.  Otherwise, you should be able to
populate this info directly via Maui using 'NODECFG[X] CFGDISK=<VAL>'
where val is specified in MB.  If this does not work, let me know and we
will get it fixed.

Dave