[Mauiusers] maui deamon constantly dies

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Fri Feb 2 11:35:21 MST 2007

Have you tried using the newest snapshot release (patch 19)? A few crashes have been fixed in it
since patch 18.

Download it from this URL:
http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/maui/temp/maui-3.2.6p19-snap.1169758944.tar.gz

If you still experience crashing try running Maui under gdb and saving off a stack trace and send it
to this list. Instructions on how to do this can be found at:
http://www.clusterresources.com/products/maui/docs/14.1internaldiagnostics.shtml under section 14.1.4.

Regards,

--
Joshua Butikofer