[Mauiusers] Maui unresponsive while writing strange lines unto log file

Tom Rudwick tomr at intrinsity.com
Mon Dec 17 12:02:07 MST 2007

I worry about it a little bit. I fixed one source of corruption when using
the "software=" resource with a patch that I submitted to the list recently.

We haven't been able to link any of the problems that we have with Maui
to reservation table corruption, so it hasn't been a high enough priority
for us to try to debug and fix the problem, given the limited resources
we have available to devote to it.

Tom