[Mauiusers] Maui unresponsive while writing strange lines unto log file

Manuel Reiter reiter at th.physik.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Dec 17 08:13:29 MST 2007

Thanks for the patch, Tom, I applied it to maui-3.26.p19 and so far
it seems to work fine (with some minor issues I'll write about in a
separate mail).

I'm thinking about the corruption in the reservation table though -
is this something I should be worried about? Is there anything I can
do about it?

Thanks and best regards,

   Manuel