[Mauiusers] Consumable Floating Resources.

Ulf Johansson ulf.johansson at govirtual.se
Fri Aug 31 10:46:11 MDT 2007

Hi.

I am trying to use "Consumable Floating Resources".
But when I use it it looks like the system lose track of which nodes
running the job.
If I do a showq and checkjob just after submitting the job all looks OK.
But after a while the system lose track....
The output from checkjob for example are showing [GLOBAL:1][compute05:2]
as Allocated nodes.
I am using Torque 2.1.8 and maui-3.2.6p20-snap.1182974819.
The defeniton of the consumable in maui.cfg:
DEFERTIME 0
NODECFG[GLOBAL] GRES=cfx_ser:1

Any ideas ?????

Regards,