[Mauiusers] Tools to generate reports

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Wed Aug 29 10:04:18 MDT 2007

Hello,

There is a package called pbsstats available from Ohio Supercomputer
Center which does exactly this. The display tables / graphs are not
dynamic, but I guess that would do for you. I will look around for
their URL and let you know when I find.

Someone in my workplace has a set of shell scripts that would get
these metrics in the form of a gmetric data to Ganglia if you are
interested. Again, let me know.

Prakash