[Mauiusers] Tools to generate reports

Paul Millar p.millar at physics.gla.ac.uk
Wed Aug 29 09:58:55 MDT 2007

Hi Albano,

On Wednesday 29 August 2007 11:41:51 Albano Serrano wrote:
> Does anyone know of some good tools (developed in Perl or Phyton, for
> example) that do this kind of reports?

I agree with Troy: there's lot of different use-cases and tools out there.
One that works for us is MonAMI [1], which is a generic monitoring tool with
some (sophisticated?) plugins.

MonAMI has:
  a maui plugin that collects fairshare information, like "diagnose -f"
(although the plugin doesn't use maui commands),
  a torque plugin for collecting statistics (using the torque api),
  a ganglia plugin for reporting statistics.

A live version showing the available data is here[2].

Cheers,

Paul.

[1] http://monami.sourceforge.net/
[2]