[Mauiusers] Does maui schedule the jobs by queue?

Khazret Sapenov sapenov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:29:02 MDT 2007

Thanks,
I found scheduling optimization description at
http://www.clusterresources.com/products/maui/docs/8.2backfill.shtml#algorithm

By default, backfill is enabled in Maui using the *FIRSTFIT* algorithm.
However, this parameter can also be set to *BESTFIT*, *GREEDY*, or
*NONE*(disabled).

cheers,
Khazret Sapenov,
Enomaly Labs,