[Mauiusers] Setting up Torque2 with Maui

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Aug 23 09:55:48 MDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 23, 2007 at 02:48:21PM +0200, Guy Van Sanden alleged:
> I'm trying to get this combo running, both compiled and run OK, but Maui is
> not fetching the jobs from Torque's queue.
> I loosly followed this howto:
> http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Torque/Maui_-_grid_scheduler_and_resource_manag
> er
>
> I'm running on Debian Sarge.
>
> Are there any additional steps to take?

I just read though the howto and it seems a bit outdated, inaccurate, and incomplete.

Assuming you installed the latest torque and maui, run 'ldd' on your maui
binary and make sure it links with libtorque.so.  Then show us the RMCFG lines
from your maui.cfg.