[Mauiusers] Maui is "working" but doesn't schedule jobs

James A. Peltier jpeltier at cs.sfu.ca
Fri Aug 17 11:30:21 MDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm experiencing a very weird issue where Maui is running, I can use
commands like showq, checknode etc, but it will not schedule new jobs to
run.  I'm not sure why this is suddenly happening.  I haven't changed
anything with the configuration before this started happening.

Has anyone else seen anything similar?  I've tried adjusting
RMPOLLINTERVAL in case it was too busy and thought that the RM wasn't
there but with no help.

Suggestions?

--
James A. Peltier