[Mauiusers] Patch for the default partition handling

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Wed Aug 15 11:29:44 MDT 2007

Eygene,

Because this patch changes some fundamental Maui scheduling code, one of the other developers here
wants to do a thorough review of the changes you've proposed. He says that this will probably occur
before the end of the month. Sorry for the delay. We are confident that your changes will have no
negative side-effects for the community, but we need to make sure it is the best direction for the
code. I hope you can understand our position.

I'll keep you posted.

--
Joshua Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.