[Mauiusers] Java problems

Giorgio Padoan gpadoan at inogs.it
Fri Aug 10 01:44:14 MDT 2007

Hello,

I have installed mauisched-1.7 on Linux Intel computer with Fedora Core 7.

My maui.cfg file is configurated in SERVERMODE TEST mode.

When I run maui I got the following problems:

  [root at sissi mauisched-1.7]# maui &
[2] 6996
[root at sissi mauisched-1.7]# Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: unm.maui.Maui
    at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(libgcj.so.8rh)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: unm.maui.Maui not found in gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[],
parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(libgcj.so.8rh)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(libgcj.so.8rh)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(libgcj.so.8rh)
    at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(libgcj.so.8rh)

[2]+  Done                    maui

Have you any idea?

Thanks in advance for help.

giorgio

Giorgio Padoan                              gpadoan [at] inogs.it
The computer whisperer.
GDL-SIEG Supporto informatico e grafica computerizzata
Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e Geofisica Sperimentale - OGS
Borgo Grotta Gigante 42/c                    PHONE +39 40 2140265
34010 - TRIESTE (ITALIA)                      FAX   +39 40 327521