[Mauiusers] implementation of a new reservation concept

Janin Jeske j.jeske at gmx.de
Tue Sep 26 15:15:37 MDT 2006

Hello,

I have a question about the maui reservation implemetation.

I want to change the reservation functionality as follows:
Currently the system reserves a number of nodes for a time slot at a point
in time that is specified by the user. I want to change this behaviour in a
way that instead of checking if a reservation at the user specified point in
time is possible the reservation system should do a reservation for the next
available time slot.

Is this possible without much effort? If yes, where will be a good entry
point in the source code to start with?

Thanks in advance,
Janin Jeske.