[Mauiusers] Restarting maui

Donald Tripp dtripp at hawaii.edu
Thu Nov 30 17:19:05 MST 2006

Actually job info is stored in the resource manager (either torque,
pbs, etc...). Maui is just a scheduler. It interacts with your
resource manager. So, if you restart maui it won't matter to the
resource manager, and you won't loose your jobs.

- Donald Tripp
   dtripp at hawaii.edu
HPC Systems Administrator
High Performance Computing Center