[Mauiusers] Restarting maui

Vadivelan Ranjith achillesvelan at yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 30 02:50:23 MST 2006

Hi
I have simple doubt in maui. In my cluster many jobs are running and many jobs are in queue and also Idle. Now i want to change the configuration file(maui.cfg). After changing it, i want to know wheather i should restart the service ?. if is it, will it affect the running, queue, idle jobs ?. Can you help me what i have to do?

I am new to maui and i am sorry if it discussed earlier.

Regards
Velan