[Mauiusers] Re: honouring priority set via qsub -p

Sam Rash srash at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Nov 28 15:08:54 MST 2006

We've also asked for maui to respect this option, but currently it's not an
urgent need for us.  I believe it's not implemented, but Dave said he
believed it was rather straight-forward and they could do it or if anyone
did so and submitted a patch, they'd look it over.

Sam Rash
srash at yahoo-inc.com
408-349-7312
vertigosr37