[Mauiusers] PLIST with many partitions

Alex Martin a.j.martin at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Nov 28 08:46:34 MST 2006

Hi,
When I do something like this with  Maui 3.2.6p16

SYSCFG[base]     PLIST=p1,p2,p3,p4&
USERCFG[user1]  PLIST=p2&
USERCFG[user2]  PLIST=p3&

I find the PLIST for user1  is set but that for user2  isn't

Am I doing something wrong  or is this a bug?

cheers,
|  Dr. Alex Martin                                                           |
|  e-Mail:   a.j.martin at qmul.ac.uk        Queen Mary, University of London,  |
|  Phone :   +44-(0)20-7882-5033          Mile End Road,                     |
|  Fax   :   +44-(0)20-8981-9465          London, UK   E1 4NS                |