[Mauiusers] ignoring reservations/etc for job start

Lennart Karlsson Lennart.Karlsson at nsc.liu.se
Tue Nov 28 05:51:42 MST 2006

I presume that this kind of job also has a very high priority.
Otherwise you would just let it wait in queue, like all other jobs.

Perhaps you actually need a separate node for this. As you use no resources,
you can set up e.g. the master node or a diskserver for this. If your
simple job runs quickly, that would be enough, otherwise you could
setup this node as a timeshared nod (':ts' in the pbs_server nodes file),
but I have no experience configuring that.

   http://www.nsc.liu.se