[Mauiusers] MAXPS question

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Fri Nov 24 03:51:48 MST 2006

  Hi All,

I was wondering about the MAXPS setting. If you set the following:
  USERCFG[DEFAULT]	MAXPS=3600

all users get the 3600 limit

If you set this:
  GROUPCFG[sara]	MAXPS=3600

all users in the group sara get a total of 3600. So if 10
users are runnenig a job they get 360 3600/10

We tried also this but with the same result as above:
   GROUPCFG[sara]	MAXPS[USER]=3600

Is it possible to give all the users in group sara a MAXPS of
3600? without defining it for every user seperatly?

Regards