[Mauiusers] New Maui Version

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Thu Nov 16 14:33:28 MST 2006

Everyone,

A new version of Maui, 3.2.6 patch 17, is now available from the download
page. This fix includes many bug fixes and patches that were submitted to
the community since the release of patch 16.

During SC06 the Cluster Resources team received a lot of feedback from the
Maui community requesting better response time for community reported bugs
and patches. After hearing this, we've decided to partially dedicate a few
developers to help apply user patches and address reported bugs. We hope
to start soon and get several issues from the mailing list and Bugzilla
resolved over the next few weeks. We will then continue to be more
responsive to these reports and patches.

We will keep you informed on our progress. Thanks for your support!

--
Joshua Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.

josh at clusterresources.com