[Mauiusers] -l ncpus=X support

Constantin Charissis cch at dataswift.fr
Fri Nov 10 09:41:35 MST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to use qsub -l ncpus=X on Torque 2.0.0p7 / Maui 3.2.6p13
(rocks 4.1 roll).

Currently with ncpus=X all tasks are submitted on one node even if there
is others node available (quad and dual nodes in my case).

I have seen a patch on the this list about correct ncpus support.
Do you know if the patch has been integrated in ?

And if yes : Is there any special option inside Maui to change the
behaviour of node allocation with ncpus ?

I have tried playing with *NODEACCESSPOLICY, **JOBNODEMATCHPOLICY wihout
success.*

Thanks in advance for your help,

--
Constantin Charissis