[Mauiusers] policy confusion

Lennart Karlsson Lennart.Karlsson at nsc.liu.se
Thu Nov 9 09:52:20 MST 2006

Paul,

My advice is that you try some of the informational commands of
Maui, like

	showq
	mdiag -q
	checkjob 5846
	showstart 5846

and perhaps also

	checkjob -v 5846

These will possibly tell you quite a lot about what resources
there are and why your job are not able to run on them.

Best regards,
   http://www.nsc.liu.se