[Mauiusers] maui crashes with segv (version 3.2.6.p16)

wightman wightman at clusterresources.com
Tue Nov 7 08:43:15 MST 2006

The patch looks good.  We will definitely include it in the next patch
release.

Also, we are still investigating the segv from MMAX_JOB.  We have
reproduced the crash and, as somebody mentioned earlier in this thread,
the real issue is that the MJob array is not properly terminated.  We
are running Maui under valgrind in hopes of catching when this occurs.

Once this has been fixed we will push out a new snapshot with your patch
included.

Thanks,

- Douglas