[Mauiusers] maui crashes with segv (version 3.2.6.p16)

Roy Dragseth Roy.Dragseth at cc.uit.no
Fri Nov 3 04:50:38 MST 2006

What I would prefer is a public release of moab with a license similar to
maui.  Then we all could  focus on improving  the scheduler that would "bind
them all."

Yes, even I see your need to make a living, but there are good examples on
other firms that are profiting even if they make their latest and greatest sw
available to the public for free (as in beer and freedom).  One example is
Cluster File Systems, that made a change in their policy and released also
their latest version of the lustre file system under GNU a year ago.  They
still make a living of providing services around their product.

r.

--

  The Computer Center, University of Tromsø, N-9037 TROMSØ Norway.
	      phone:+47 77 64 41 07, fax:+47 77 64 41 00
	 Direct call: +47 77 64 62 56. email: royd at cc.uit.no