[Mauiusers] problems intalling torque-maui

José R. García Gutiérrez jose.garcia at aomail.uab.es
Wed May 10 03:20:38 MDT 2006

Solved, thanks a lot!!
The main problem was that I install torque via yum install and due to my
inexperience in Linux I din't know where the files where, I also find that
for some weird reason, libnet.a didn't go to his "right" place when I
install libtorque-devel...
Everything is fine now, thanks a lot!!!
Jose

> Hi,
>
>> MPBSI.c:160:23: error: pbs_error.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
>> MPBSI.c:161:21: error: pbs_ifl.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
>
> this is actually pretty easy to solve:
> First, you have to build AND install torque; maui needs certain header
> files
> from torque to build.
>
> When building maui you will have to pass the directory where you installed
> torque to; if you have installed torque to non-standard locations (like
> /usr/local) you have to specify the dir
>
> ./configure --with-pbs=<Torque install>
>
> I have configured torque with ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/torque
> so for maui I will use:
>
> ./configure --with-pbs=/usr/local/torque
>
> Hope that help!
> Ronny

José R. García

Depto. de Arquitectura de Computadores y Sistemas Operativos
ETSE - UAB - 08193 Bellaterra (Barcelona)
Office: QC 3088
Phone: +34 93 581 28 88
e-mail: jose.garcia at aomail.uab.es