[Mauiusers] The Maui Queue

Somdutt B. Patnaik somdutt at cs.columbia.edu
Thu Mar 30 14:02:06 MST 2006

Hi All,

I have installed and configured Maui to use it with SLURM.  I submiitted
two heavy computation jobs and one was blocked since one of them grabbed
all the resources. However when the first job finished with all its
operations, Maui didn't relinquish the resources and reported the job to
be still running. Thus, second job became active once in a while but ran
much slower than expected. Is there any specific configuration for Job
management on the queue that I need to set? Any help would be great.

Thanks in anticipation,
cheers,
~somdutt