[Mauiusers] Standing Reservation not working

Gabe Turner gabe at msi.umn.edu
Wed Mar 8 10:11:22 MST 2006

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 11:54:38AM -0500, Mary Ellen Fitzpatrick wrote:
> Hi Troy,
> I tried you suggestion, and it do not work.
> mef2 submitted a job to test queue, and node124 was off-line.  The job
> ran on another node.
>
> Just not sure how to isolate that node to test queue and user mef2.

I think you need to limit it at the class.  Did you try CLASSCFG?

CLASSCFG[test] REQUIREDUSERLIST=mef2

I know this is available in Moab, though I'm not exactly positive about
maui.

HTH,

Gabe
Gabe Turner                                             gabe at msi.umn.edu
UNIX Systems Administrator,
University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
 for Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation         www.msi.umn.edu