[Mauiusers] Scheduling systems to be available at certain times

Bisbal, Prentice PBisbal at LexPharma.com
Wed Mar 1 10:19:46 MST 2006

I'm using Maui 3.2.6p14 with Torque 2.0.0p4. Have have a handful of
servers and twice as many workstations. I'd like to set up my queue so
that during working hours (7 AM - 6PM) , jobs will run only on the
servers, but after hours and on weekends, maui will send any jobs to any
system meeting the job requirements. This should be independent of when
the job is submitted.

>From what I've read in the documentation, the best way to do this is
with standing reservations. Can anyone elaborate or offer their 2 cents
on the best way to accomplish this?

Prentice