[Mauiusers] qos and groups

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Thu Jun 29 09:27:02 MDT 2006

Hello,
 	I have a question about groups and qos's in maui. I have a few
different group accounts (which I correlate to projects). Some users
belong to more than one group. I also have defined some qos's and set
the GROUPCFG for each group to have a defined qos. The problem I seem to
have is that all the users have a default group of "hamilton" which has
no qos assigned to it. It appears to me that maui only assigns the qos
based on the default group for a user. Is there a way for a person to
submit jobs so that the proper qos will get selected for the group they
intend the job to work from? Thanks,

-Steve