[Mauiusers] Return code of job

Keenahn Jung keenahn at tellme.com
Tue Jun 27 18:44:30 MDT 2006

>From the documentation:

" Maui supports two other types of holds. The first is a temporary hold
known as a 'defer'. A job is deferred if the scheduler determines that
it cannot run. This can be because it asks for resources which do not
currently exist, does not have allocations to run, is rejected by the
resource manager, repeatedly fails after start up, etc."

How does Maui determine that the job has failed? I assume that it
somehow has access to the return code of the job, is this correct? If
this is so, how can I retrieve the return code? Thank you!

Thanks, K