[Mauiusers] maui and PBSPro 7 integration

Debbie Tropiano debbiet at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 15 10:44:07 MDT 2006

Chris -

I would be interested as well, so please post to the list else CC me.
We're using TORQUE with Moab, so I assume it would be similar.

Thanks,
Debbie

On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 11:55:04AM -0400, Caird, Andrew J wrote:
> Chris,
>
> That would be great, thanks.
>
> --andy

| Debbie Tropiano                            |  debbiet at arlut.utexas.edu   |
| Environmental Sciences Laboratory          |     +1 512 835 3367 w       |
| Applied Research Laboratories of UT Austin |     +1 512 835 3544 fax     |
| P.O. Box 8029, Austin, TX 78713-8029       | home email: debbie at icus.com |