[Mauiusers] maui and PBSPro 7 integration

Wayne Louis Hoyenga louis at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 15 08:57:54 MDT 2006

We here at NCSA are working with CRI and Altair to get moab and
PBSPro 7 working together.  Most of the work has been on the CRI
side, but we've been pushing Altair to set up some sort of
relationship with CRI and they seemed possibly receptive to that.

Of course, the platform we've chosen for this integration is an SGI
Altix machine and some/most of our issues may not pertain to you and
you'll probably have different issues.

CRI has been quite responsive to us when we've pointed out
inconsistencies and have asked for changes.

At 20:24 6/14/2006 -0500, Franco Martin Bladilo wrote:
>We are considering upgrading our PBSPro 5.2 installations to 7,
>significant changes have taken place in the job resource request /
>placement area. Has anyone successfully integrated maui with the PBSPro v7 ?
>
>Any information is greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks.
>
>--
>Franco Bladilo
>Linux Architect
>Research Computing Support Group
>Rice University
>bladilo at rice.edu

Wayne Louis Hoyenga   Technical Program Manager
louis at ncsa.uiuc.edu   Systems Group, NCSA, University of
(217) 244-0488           Illinois at Urbana/Champaign

"Wisdom has two parts:
     1) having a lot to say, and
     2) not saying it"