[Mauiusers] maui and PBSPro 7 integration

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Wed Jun 14 21:29:55 MDT 2006

On Thursday 15 June 2006 12:56, Andrew J Caird wrote:

I'm *way* behind with email at the moment due to a combination of being away
for a few weeks and some changes in VPAC (I've now got some people to
manage - be very afraid).

> I don't know that much about the Matlab distributed computing toolkit

We got it working with Torque for a user without too many problems, though it
took a bit of time to get our head around Matlab.

I'll see if I can get permission to release what we did..

cheers,
Chris