[Mauiusers] maui and PBSPro 7 integration

Franco Martin Bladilo bladilo at rice.edu
Wed Jun 14 20:38:35 MDT 2006

Andrew,
Job arrays and integration with the matlab distributed computing toolkit
are two of the main reasons driving us to a PBSPro upgrade. I think our
next step should be setting up the test system and identify specific
issues with the configuration.

Your input was very valuable indeed, thank you.

Franco.