[Mauiusers] Re: [torqueusers] cpu-time limit specified, but wall-time enforced

Neelesh Arora narora at Princeton.EDU
Thu Jun 8 13:45:18 MDT 2006

Dear Maui users,

Is there a chance that this maui bug will be resolved soon in a future
patch? Is there a better workaround to this, other than setting a very
high default server walltime and hope no user will exceed that?

Re-posting from torqueusers list.....

Thanks.