[Mauiusers] Small patch to MJob.c to correct log output.

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Fri Jan 27 13:42:15 MST 2006

Ake,

  Thanks for the patch!  The changes have been made, the CHANGELOG
updated, and a new snapshot released.  Regarding management of spanning
resources, minor changes have been made per your suggestions but multi-
partition spanning is not that mature in Maui and you may hit further
issues.  Moab handles this fully but is based on a much different
codebase.

  Let us know if you continue to move forward with the partition
spanning allocations and we will assist as best we can.

Dave