[Mauiusers] Re: [Moabusers] Moab in Simulation mode

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Thu Jan 26 12:53:13 MST 2006

Abhishek,

  You are correct that you can modify your workload trace to clear out
the job hostlists manually.  With Moab, it may be easier to specify the
parameter 'SIMFLAGS IGNHOSTLIST'  see

http://clusterresources.com/moabdocs/a.fparameters.shtml#simflags

  Also, setting the parameter SIMPURGEBLOCKEDJOBS may be helpful, see

http://clusterresources.com/moabdocs/a.fparameters.shtml#simpurgeblockedjobs

  Please let us know if you could use further assistance.

Dave