[Mauiusers] multidimensional resource throttling

Augustinas Abaravichyus augustine at bu.edu
Tue Jan 24 14:47:25 MST 2006

Hello,

	we have been trying to set up per-queue job limits for specific users.
  Following the example in:
http://www.clusterresources.com/products/maui/docs/6.2throttlingpolicies.shtml#multi

I interchangably tried both:
CLASSCFG[opteron] MAXPROC[USER:augustin]=2
as well as:
USERCFG[augustin] MAXPROC[CLASS:opteron]=2

as well as MAXJOB instead of MAXPROC in all these scenarios.

None of these worked.  I'm able to set up one dimensional throtling.. so
something like : CLASSCFG[opteron] MAXPROC=4 works just fine.

We are using maui 3.2.6p14 and torque 1.0.1p5

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

- Augustine